Another parasite thread

Smoky73

Lyon Master
16 Years
Feb 8, 2007
Colorado
So, how effective do you guys think Garlic is to rid a person of parasites?
I ask because for like the last year or two I have been ill, IBS, nausea, diahrrea etc and lots of anxiety.
Well, So I started taking vitamins about a week ago again (I forget a lot) and this time I have been taking the Garlic the health food store said I should take with it. I have also been taking a Acidophilus pills as well for good gut flora. The Garlic I have been taking is Kyolic garlic extract, only about 1 a day (700mg). Anyway, for several days now, Ihave been having bad gas, like sharp gas pains periodically. So this AM, I had that on my way to work so I hit the bathroom just as soon as I got there to "move things through". Anyway, when I looked back afterwards, I saw something that greatly concerned me as a possible roundworm. It looked similar to Angelhair pasta, and while Ihave had pasta in the past week, noodles do not usually pass undigested. I am thinking to go to the health food store tomorrow and see what they have. Maybe I imagined what I saw, or mistook it for something else but I felt pretty ill after the fact just being horrified!
I have tomorrow off of work and thinking about increasing the garlic tonight and in the morning. Also have a doctors appointment this Friday, but I read that Doctors have a hard time identifying most worms in people plus I would rather not take anything really toxic as I am sick all the time as it is.

My health food store has an anti- parasite package. It's more than one bottle and kind of expensive. Check and see if yours carries something like that. Don't get too creeped out. Apparently people get parasites more often than anyone wants to talk about.

Hoping you have a GOOD Health Food Store nearby.. they have quite a few cleanses out now that are specifically geared towards removing parasites.

Kyolic Garlic is a GREAT supplement for numerous things! Parasites included! That's the first thing I reach for when anyone in my family is starting to get symptoms of illness! Works wonders!

Honestly, I feel quite a few of us have a certain number of parasites!.. we all should do atleast one cleanse!
Hope you get to feeling well!
smile.png

I dont know how effective these are, but I have also heard that carrots and onions are good for getting rid of worms?
Hopefully it WAS just pasta.

When in Ecuador, I was constantly sick with amoebas and worms.

Every first Sunday of the month (starting Saturday afternoon) we would fast for 24 hours straight, then the first thing we would ingest would be a big family size bottle of Coca Cola.

With in 24 hours after that all of the parasites were dead.... on one occasion, I pooped out a nice thick tapeworm over a foot long.

Since that day I have gained weight... and gained and gained... anybody got some good uncooked pork?

Awesome. Can't wait to try such a cheap cleanse. My son is the most anti-soda person around. He says it should be reserved for cleaning car batteries and ship hulls. He'll love this!

Quote:
Like I said, we only did it once a month for medicinal purposes.

Since I got back to the sanitary US of A, I don't do soda at all.... I'm like your son... but if the need were ever to arise to kill off any unwanted parasites, I would do it again.

I would try the Coke, but geez, I sure could not fast for 24hrs, I feel so sick if I go for 8 hours without eating (unless I am sleeping of course.)
I will see what they have tomorrow. My biggest problem is that I do not get even two full days off of work together, right now, my days off are broke up during the week, so I really have to be able to get to work and a "cleanse" I do not think I would be a very productive employee sitting in the bathroom all day LOL.
I took two of the Kyolic garlic pills tonight so we will see what it stirs up in the AM. Then I will take two more. It said I can take even two twice a day. The buggers ought to be pretty stirred up after a double dose if that is what I have.
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom