Another Polish showed up in my coop!

mszekely

In the Brooder
8 Years
May 10, 2011
Vermilion, OH
I have 50 chickies, and with it very hot, they have all finally made it out from under the hoverlight in the coop. I found yet another Polish! I thought I had four, 2 white crested black, 2 buff. Then I saw another one a couple of days ago, mostly white. Then last night, I found another! This one has some grey.

It reminds me of a story. An accordion player had a concert to play. He grabbed his instrument out of the car and went into the hall. He suddenly remembered he hadn't locked the car, so he ran back to his car. It was too late, someone had already left 2 more accordions in the back seat!

But I am very glad to have the additional Polish!

smile.png

Not trying to be a downer, but if I had random chickens showing up I would be worried. If someone dumped them there could be a reason. Perhaps the reason was because they were no longer cute fuzzy puff balls. Or maybe because they were infested with parasites or have some other kind of illness. I wish you the best of luck with them and hope they are indeed healthy- but I would definately give them a good once over.

Back
Top Bottom