Another Reason to Build a Full-Height Coop/Run

Just an ordinary cuphook, holding up the heat lamp in this photo. I didn't take the hook out when I took the lamp out because I figured I'd use it again.

View attachment 2773667
Very nasty, it will but will leave a scar that will be a good story, I cut my arm on a broken bottle, 40 stitches, ambulance ride to ER blood everywhere at a public event-scared everyone but me as I didn't realize I had even done it at first or how bad it was (down to the bone). It is my war wound LOL . Anyway a good thing for you is to put a wine cork or two on the hook until you need it again, same if you are using a large nail. It really helps to stop accidents Truly hope you heal fast and can tell a good war story later.

I'm in the ER waiting room with a gash in my scalp, awaiting stitches and a tetanus shot courtesy of a hook in the outdoor brooder.

I was checking for stray eggs after seeing one of yesterday's possible culprits in a corner, and managed to stand up just a little too far.
I hope you feel better!

Just an ordinary cuphook, holding up the heat lamp in this photo. I didn't take the hook out when I took the lamp out because I figured I'd use it again.

View attachment 2773667
Yeah, you used it again alright! At 6’2”, I decided to make a 6’ tall run. After introducing my head to the lumber on multiple occasions, it FINALLY knocked enough sense into me to raise the roof. I’m feeling your pain.

Back
Top Bottom