Another Soldier Home Today!!!

If I were to advice anyone on prayers needed it would be for the men and women who's minds need rest and joyful news... in theater and for their loved ones back home. And for those coming back "changed" whether it mean physically and/or mentally...may they and their loved ones know patience and endure with Grace and a common understanding to be strong and be there when they may but also know when help should be sought and graciously accepted when offered. So help Us God, in Jesus Christ's name we pray. Amen.

So happy for the family to be reunited once again and may it bring rejuvenation to them all and comfort and laughter....

Amen to that!!!! IRM thank God your cousin is coming home! That's wonderful news. I sure hope many more get to come home soon as well.
fl.gif

Please let your cousin know that my family here in Montana are SO proud of a soldier ! If it weren't for soldiers , like your cousin , our country would not be what it is today . I so respect and admire those who serve......I may not agree with everything the government has to do with it ...but at least we have good women and men fighting for us . It was always my dream to got into the military....but after 3 times of medical failures...well I just plowed my own way .

Thank your cousin again !!!!!
thumbsup.gif

hugs.gif
Thanks to all for your kind words and thoughts. I haven't gotten to see Dustin yet, I thought I'd let him settle in with DD over the weekend. I did talk to him on the phone- he says he's pretty well exhausted. So maybe next week I'll fix dinner or something. 300 men and women total came home that day...

Back
Top Bottom