1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

Antique Sears and Roebuck egg incubator - $150.00 (Salem Ohio)

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by phantomml, Sep 11, 2013.

1. phantomml

phantomml In the Brooder

May 4, 2011
    New Waterford
    I acquired this incubator when i bought property about 2 yrs ago from original owner for $300- It is pretty large (guessing the wooden cabinet is about 2x4' around and about 3' tall). It can hold several hundred eggs- max is 600- I put about 300 large chicken eggs in it with 85% hatching rate, the racks have a slide to turn eggs! has the barometer and thermometer on door, but I used the electronic one for more accuracy right on the trays. The water reservoir was galvanized steel, they were kinda rusty when I bought it for $300- but I used the water bottles on the bottom and large water containers on the top instead of them, worked fine. If you are interested in seeing it give me a call. Price is negotiable, I was going by 1/4 the price on the same models that I have seen on ebay in the past. and half what I paid because I moved when I had a baby and don't have the barn or time for chickens anymore.
    If your interested or have any questions please call or text me at 33O ** 360*** 4601 if I don't answer please leave a message or text and I will get back to you.

This is a local Cash deal only! No trades and no shipping.

Thanks for looking!

2. Tammy N

Tammy N Songster

Oct 9, 2011
    Florence Oregon
    that looks home maid cool Nothing like the ones i have seen How old is it ?

3. dbaydak

dbaydak In the Brooder

Mar 17, 2013
    Findlay, Ohio
    Do u still have the incubator?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: