Anxiety dreams about your chickens?

I often dream that i have totally forgotten about my chickens for like 2 week then i rush out to see if they are still alive but I always wake up before I find out weird!

I also love my chickens. My birds are gorgeous. Once before selling a couple of them, I was very nervous. I can't even sleep at night. After selling them, I had a terrible dream where my birds were big, and they tried to kill me because I sold them. After this, I got depression and anxiety. I was trying to repurchase them, but the man who bought them didn't accept my offer. I tried a lot of pills from drug stores that didn't help me. After a while, a good friend recommended trying kratom from amazingbotanicals.net, which has a calming and relaxing effect. I can surely say that this substance has a positive effect on dealing with anxiety and depression.

Last edited:
Old thread, but figured I'd post here.

Every singly night since I first put my chickens outside (been about a year now).I've had dreams of some sort of predator getting into the coop. EVERY. SINGLE. NIGHT. Raccoons, minks, weasels, skunks, coyotes, eagles, hawks, owls, foxes, I've seen it all. It's always terrifying, and I always wake in a sweat. Can't remember the last time I had a good sleep.

Though, there were two nights when I didn't have a predator dream, it was the two nights directly after I lost my dear Poshy.

The first, we were rushing down a river in a raft amd I had to hold on to her, we got to a waterfall and I just could no longer hold on, my grip slipped and I watched my girl get swept away into the distance.

Probably cause I felt like I failed her?

The second, a car pulled up with a box, inside the box was my Poshy, then I couldn't get to her. She was in my house, and I could hear her in distress, but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't get to her.
I don’t dream much, because of my epilepsy meds, but when I do it’s always an anxiety dream. Before I had chickens it was whatever was giving me anxiety at the time. Since I’ve put my chickens outside I’ve had anxiety dreams similar to you. A fox was caught on camera in my yard and the next couple nights I dreamt about that fox. I also dream about my neighbor killing my chickens. I feel like if my epilepsy meds didn’t suppress my dreams I would have anxiety dreams every night, the same as you.

I’ve had and am having anxiety dreams about my geese, they usually are about the same subjects, them being lost and searching for them, not finding them, some neighbor trying to kill them, endlessly hunting for an elusive cure for my sick gander.

Back
Top Bottom