Any artists out there?

light is streaming into my dorm room so I can take better photos
D1CD9C08-82CF-4910-A18F-4C583E35BA59.jpeg
57F0A40C-22D3-4103-A628-A78004FF092E.jpeg
2075B1AA-8E95-46FE-9F5D-75CEC18FB9E6.jpeg

I really need to get better watercolor paper in bigger sizes though. The only paper I am perfectly happy with, my academy paper pad, is this big
image.jpg

My moderately sized one has a rougher texture than I like and my big one is not really designed to have water on it

I really need to get better watercolor paper in bigger sizes though. The only paper I am perfectly happy with, my academy paper pad, is this bigView attachment 3751355
My moderately sized one has a rougher texture than I like and my big one is not really designed to have water on it
Is that the hot press BAOHONG Academy Watercolor Paper from Amazon? I'll probably be getting that brand at some point. I don't have large pieces of good watercolor paper either, but I'm a small-sized artwork kind of artist.

Is that the hot press BAOHONG Academy Watercolor Paper from Amazon? I'll probably be getting that brand at some point. I don't have large pieces of good watercolor paper either, but I'm a small-sized artwork kind of artist.
I like it because it comes in a block so it gives me the effect of stretched paper without having to stretch it, lol. And so smooth. Hot press. A lot of people recommend cold press and I really don't know why. Maybe theres is a smoother cold press than I've found.

Back
Top Bottom