Any artists out there?

Herpaderp
20220719_182109.jpg

I’ve tried so hard to do fanart, but I’m terrible with the facial features. They never look right.
I wouldn’t mind checking out the PM. :D
Yes, it can be hard to draw everyone different. I still struggle with it. It also can be hard to pin down what you imagine in your head, even when it’s crystal clear, and even harder when it’s not. I find that I get better with practice. But… heh.. sometimes I can render something perfectly but still not like it because it doesn’t look like how I imagine something. If that makes any sense. Frodo is easy to imagine and draw, Sam is hard though I draw him a lot, Pippin is easy but not as easy as Frodo, Merry is near impossible to pin down. Bilbo is in the middle. I draw him a lot but it’s kinda inconsistent. I think when I draw a face at different angles I tend to draw a different one entirely. And I have reasons for drawing them all as I do with questionable canon evidence.
That’s beautiful. The anatomy is just gorgeous.

Yes, it can be hard to draw everyone different. I still struggle with it. It also can be hard to pin down what you imagine in your head, even when it’s crystal clear, and even harder when it’s not. I find that I get better with practice. But… heh.. sometimes I can render something perfectly but still not like it because it doesn’t look like how I imagine something. If that makes any sense. Frodo is easy to imagine and draw, Sam is hard though I draw him a lot, Pippin is easy but not as easy as Frodo, Merry is near impossible to pin down. Bilbo is in the middle. I draw him a lot but it’s kinda inconsistent. I think when I draw a face at different angles I tend to draw a different one entirely. And I have reasons for drawing them all as I do with questionable canon evidence.

That’s beautiful. The anatomy is just gorgeous.
I understand completely. It almost never comes out exactly how I pictured it.

I need way more practice drawing existing characters. Somehow, it always end up as something else. And I’m also terrible keeping the drawing consistent at different angles.

Thank you. 😊 It took me forever to get it right. This one actually turned out as I had envisioned it, for once.

Back
Top Bottom