Any artists out there?

And...done! That teeny tiny stitching really stretched my patience.
IMG_3046.JPG

Hellooooo, I stopped receiving alerts for this. I’m scared to see how many pages I missed, lol.

I made a fake watercolor painting of one of my birds, Fergus. I’m not a huge fan of doing real watercolor, but digital was fun.
View attachment 3212538
I also made a speedpaint of it, which is a first (eh, technically second) lol
And...done! That teeny tiny stitching really stretched my patience.
View attachment 3212550
Those look AMAZING!

Hellooooo, I stopped receiving alerts for this. I’m scared to see how many pages I missed, lol.

I made a fake watercolor painting of one of my birds, Fergus. I’m not a huge fan of doing real watercolor, but digital was fun.
View attachment 3212538
I also made a speedpaint of it, which is a first (eh, technically second) lol
I was going to say I haven’t noticed but maybe that’s because I’ve been offline a lot :oops: welcome back. Cute chicken!!

View attachment 3214102
I decided to get back to drawing Pokemon and traditional art. It's pretty boring right now but this will have Caterpie, Metapod, and Butterfree :) I'll be doing ink and then watercolor pencils.
Cute! You do ink before the pencils? Frankly I don't know the right order I was just messing around but I do it in the opposite order.
Y'all- Is this weird? I was looking at my chickens and I saw these two flies on a dead vine and was like... "I should draw those" And now I'm working on a drawing for them. what's up with me?
Lol, my friends are like "draw me!"
Me: :/ maaaaybe
Two random dead flies on a vine:
Me: :0
(obviously that hasn't happened to me, YET, but it could, knowing me)

Does anyone here sell their art? If so, where do you sell it?
I want to sell some ceramic bird figurines I made, but so far don’t know where to do it. I was considering Etsy, but that’s, y’know, Etsy.

Does anyone here sell their art? If so, where do you sell it?
I want to sell some ceramic bird figurines I made, but so far don’t know where to do it. I was considering Etsy, but that’s, y’know, Etsy.
FB Marketplace, Fine Art America and word of mouth. I want to try and do some local shows too but so far I've not had the time to do that. I would stay away from selling via etsy, their fee schedule and bias towards sellers who offer free shipping makes it almost impossible to sell large works like canvases. I've closed down my etsy store because I was tired of marking everything up to cover their fees and still make money.

Back
Top Bottom