Any artists out there?

Would tis be a one shot or a two shot?
The Prophecy
(prologue)

It was many years after the war between Hylia and Demise ended, that the fair goddess was wedded to the Chosen hero, Red, It was said that a year after, Hylia’s divine blood would be passed down to her one and only son, Sky.

Although, there was one being who did not know of this, a fellow deity by the name of Fierce.
Fierce did not quite understand how someone as divine as Hylia, could fall into love with a... mortal, such as Red, and not himself, someone as equally divine and powerful as she was.
He eventually came to terms with knowing that it was Hylia’s choice and not his own, although this still bothered him from time to time, he knew Hylia still loved him, but as a “friend” as she put it, after all, who could love someone whose power was of wrath and war.

Born to greatness
(chapter 1)

It was a long hard night for our chosen hero and his wife, as the fair Hylia was to have her first child.
Red paced the floor outside the bedroom door, worrying about his beloved wife, her voice sounded of pain, and it filled him with an agony of his own, “would she be okay,” he thought, then turned to the window, yet he saw nothing but the dark starry sky.

Several hours, later Hylia laid in bed exhausted...
Yet, she didn’t seem to mind, she looked at her beautiful son lying asleep in her arms and couldn’t think of anything else.
Red walked in and saw his tired wife and son, “Hello,” he said gently, “whom might this little one be?”
She replied gently as well, “This is your son, Sky.”
“Hello, Sky,” Red gently whispered and lightly touched the small child.
... I just realized that Hylia basically "friendzoned" Fierce.
Why am I laughing so hard at this fact? :lau

EDIT: Shoot, sorry -- I'll send you a PM soon. CrazyCochin, I'll invite you, too. We can all share tips and ideas!

Would tis be a one shot or a two shot?
The Prophecy
(prologue)

It was many years after the war between Hylia and Demise ended, that the fair goddess was wedded to the Chosen hero, Red, It was said that a year after, Hylia’s divine blood would be passed down to her one and only son, Sky.

Although, there was one being who did not know of this, a fellow deity by the name of Fierce.
Fierce did not quite understand how someone as divine as Hylia, could fall into love with a... mortal, such as Red, and not himself, someone as equally divine and powerful as she was.
He eventually came to terms with knowing that it was Hylia’s choice and not his own, although this still bothered him from time to time, he knew Hylia still loved him, but as a “friend” as she put it, after all, who could love someone whose power was of wrath and war.

Born to greatness
(chapter 1)

It was a long hard night for our chosen hero and his wife, as the fair Hylia was to have her first child.
Red paced the floor outside the bedroom door, worrying about his beloved wife, her voice sounded of pain, and it filled him with an agony of his own, “would she be okay,” he thought, then turned to the window, yet he saw nothing but the dark starry sky.

Several hours, later Hylia laid in bed exhausted...
Yet, she didn’t seem to mind, she looked at her beautiful son lying asleep in her arms and couldn’t think of anything else.
Red walked in and saw his tired wife and son, “Hello,” he said gently, “whom might this little one be?”
She replied gently as well, “This is your son, Sky.”
“Hello, Sky,” Red gently whispered and lightly touched the small child.
Wait nvm lol

Last edited:
Can I get some feedback on something? I was talking with someone about my commission prices and they said I was underpricing my headshots.
I have them priced at $10
Do you all think this is a good price or was that person correct that I'm underpricing my art??
-
Examples of my headshots:
View attachment 2436258View attachment 2436259
I’d say 10 dollars. Simply because I, like many people, am not made of money and probably wouldn’t pay more than 5.

Still working on this but it's mostly done. Some outlining and details left.
20201206_195047(1).jpg

Back
Top Bottom