Any artists out there?

But it's excellent! The effort was worth it. It's really good! I like the wood texture and the clothing folds and THE FEET. They look really nice. Also, the pose and the flag really fill up the picture, there's a nice amount of movement and it looks natural and pleasing to the eye. And the spyglass and compass look cool.
XD Thanke!

I'm an artist! I actually spend a lot of my time painting chickens...

I'll attach some of my art. It's not the best, I've been working at improving for about 4 1/2 years now.

I included a painting I did for art class (Replicating a photo), some eyes/random sketches, a board that I painted with the 5 chickens I ordered on it (I now have a different linup of chickens because of a couple different reasons), and an inked/colored drawing of a character from one of my favorite comics.

Attachments

• 6C884501-59B5-4843-8D07-7D14EA281183.jpeg
    6C884501-59B5-4843-8D07-7D14EA281183.jpeg
    335 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    291.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 03FED07B-8E9B-44D4-BAE8-4BFC3DBF6B8A.jpeg
    03FED07B-8E9B-44D4-BAE8-4BFC3DBF6B8A.jpeg
    365.6 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    474.2 KB · Views: 8

I'll attach some of my art. It's not the best, I've been working at improving for about 4 1/2 years now.

I included a painting I did for art class (Replicating a photo), some eyes/random sketches, a board that I painted with the 5 chickens I ordered on it (I now have a different linup of chickens because of a couple different reasons), and an inked/colored drawing of a character from one of my favorite comics.
Ninoma by Noelle Stevenson I see.
Nice taste :p

Nimona is my favorite graphic novel of all time, and Noelle Stevenson is one of my favorite artists :) My art style that I use for creating characters is heavily influenced by Noelle's comics.
Unfortunately I’ve never read his graphic novels, but I have seen plenty of Ninoma art he has done. I really wish to find his and Molly’s books in-person. I can say the same :p Noelle brought me the She-Ra reboot and I’ve admired him ever since.

Keep at it with your art, you’re only going to get better and better. ^-^

You have such a cute style! And the raven lady is really cool!

I love them all, but OMW the eye with attitude is my favorite! XD

Back
Top Bottom