Any artists out there?

I have a question for you guys…

I was thinking about doing custom pet portraits for family and friends of mine… maybe other people, I’m not sure.

Anyways, I was thinking about pricing. I was originally thinking maybe 5 or 10 dollars per drawing, but looking at Etsy and talking with people I’m thinking something like 40 dollars per artwork. Thoughts?

Also, the main reason I want to do this is so that I can donate to my local animal shelter and my church. Probably 10 dollars to the shelter and 10 dollars to my church, and the 20 for supplies and saving (for things like college, a house, etc.)

I have a question for you guys…

I was thinking about doing custom pet portraits for family and friends of mine… maybe other people, I’m not sure.

Anyways, I was thinking about pricing. I was originally thinking maybe 5 or 10 dollars per drawing, but looking at Etsy and talking with people I’m thinking something like 40 dollars per artwork. Thoughts?

Also, the main reason I want to do this is so that I can donate to my local animal shelter and my church. Probably 10 dollars to the shelter and 10 dollars to my church, and the 20 for supplies and saving (for things like college, a house, etc.)
That sounds like a cool idea! Your drawings look amazing, so I'm sure they'll sell. I don't have experience with this kind of thing, so take this with a grain of salt, but maybe you could test a few different prices, and if people think they're too high, or you think they're too low, then you can raise/lower them.

Good luck with your business! :D

Made this animation today . one of my first
flying.gif

Happy horsey!
Wow, these are cool.
You know I'm desperate when the signatures coming outta the head lol. Definitely going in the trash pile haha. View attachment 3228393
Also did a (really) quick sketch in my school planner. I'm currently on a cabin trip with the fam, so not gonna have time for much art..this is probably about it.View attachment 3228396
The robin is pretty.

Back
Top Bottom