Any BLRW breeders out here?

minpinmama

Chirping
9 Years
Dec 24, 2010
I'm looking for some Blue Laced Red Wynodotte chicks (may consider eggs but prefer chicks)
If anyone has, or will have some coming up or knows of someone with some please post or PM me.
I'm looking for some of the best stock I can find. Thank you.

I'm with you, I'm looking for some new BLRW stock, eggs or chicks. I have eggs in the bator right now so I have to wait until the 19th of May or so before I can put new ones in.

www.foleyswaterfowl.com Also try the wyandotte thread on here. There is also a blue laced red wyandotte thread if you do a search on BYC. Many of us on BYC have gotten great chicks from the Foleys.

I'm looking for some Blue Laced Red Wynodotte chicks (may consider eggs but prefer chicks)
If anyone has, or will have some coming up or knows of someone with some please post or PM me.
I'm looking for some of the best stock I can find. Thank you.

I've been in touch with XX, I'm getting some call ducks from him.
But if I remember our emails correctly he is not taking orders for them currently. I believe he's got a lot of folks wanting them.

Last edited by a moderator:
ShanShan51 on here from Ca. She sends a variety of B/B/S for you. Foley and other lines as well. She has a website too with pics of her birds.

Back
Top Bottom