Any Chicks You're Raising At The Moment!

Alex1010

Chirping
Oct 8, 2015
North Carolina
This thread is going to be about chicks your raising at the moment, and post updates on them daily so we can watch them grow together. It doesn't matter on the breeds, they just have to be chicks! we can Identify the breed or maybe sex them together. we can also share tips on how to raise chicks as well, and our experience with them. Post TONS of pics of them and just enjoy the chicks while they're small.

Right Now I Have These Chicks.
Tolbunt Polish
Paint Silkie
Cream Legbar

They're growing so fast!! I love that awkward silkie stage. Like little rock stars
1f602.png
They're bigger now, I'll post pics later

Will do! I had a panic moment when I went to check on them this morning and saw as soon as I got close to the door saw the light was out. Last night was our first REALLY cold night. I thought they were gonna be frozen but thank goodness! I think it had just gone out.

Will do! I had a panic moment when I went to check on them this morning and saw as soon as I got close to the door saw the light was out. Last night was our first REALLY cold night. I thought they were gonna be frozen but thank goodness! I think it had just gone out.
That would of really sucked because they're so cute!

Beautiful chicks!! I'd like to join! I don't have these chicks in the brooder. I say I'm co-parenting with my little pullet. :) Is that okay? The Grey Silkie hatched November 5th. And the black on November 7th (she needed some help). Today was their first day outside of their nursery coop.Here are some photos from the last few days.

Back
Top Bottom