Any Dexter fans out there?

Chickerdoodle13

The truth is out there...
12 Years
Mar 5, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
My uncle just got me into the show and I'm on season 1, Episode 9. So far the show is amazing! I'm sooo into it! I've always loved Silence of the Lambs type movies and this show is quite the thriller!

I went and signed up for the free month of Netflix so I can watch the first two seasons. Looks like I might have to buy season 3 and 4 though unless netflix uploads them to their instant streaming. I've heard season 3 is crazy. I can't wait to find out what happens! (Don't give me any spoilers!)

I'll have to check out Weeds too! I was looking through their list of movies and shows and they actually have a lot to offer. I might end up extending my subscription for a few months.

I just finished Season one of Dexter and I loved it. Now I'm going to begin with season 2!

I love Dexter! I own seasons 1-4 and I'm currently watching season 5 as it is happening. Awesome show, great writing.
pop.gif

oh yes dexter is great! have seen up to season three and really need to watch the rest since then. currently working my way through a few other series though, the wire for example...

Back
Top Bottom