Any Fishing Enthusiasts here ?

jnicholes

Crowing
Feb 16, 2017
@AngieMaesChix, sorry you've been having so much rain.

On a side note, all the bass I've caught this year have been on a Texas Rig, with a crawfish jig.

Until yesterday, when I tried out a Carolina rig with a crawfish jig for the first time, and caught a one to one and a half pound bass.

20190501_162519.jpg

This got me thinking, and I want to ask all the bass fisherman here a question. What do you prefer? A Texas Rig, or Carolina rig?

Jared

AngieMaesChix

Formerly 'AngelaMae'
Apr 8, 2018
Cloverdale, Ohio
@jnicholes
Yeah the rain is really sucking started going down only to start raining again... it’s not as high as it was but bad enough...nice day tomorrow but water way too high probably work on yard and coop tho...as far as Texas rig vs Carolina I like Carolina rigs but honestly I usually use a Rooster tail rig

jnicholes

Crowing
Feb 16, 2017
You guys are not going to believe what happened today. I was fishing today, and I was using a wacky rig. I hooked a one and a half pound bass. I was bringing it in. My dad got everything on video.

3 inches before we got it on the shore, it jumped, got off the hook, and swam off.

About 5 seconds after it got off, and me staring at the water with a look on my face in silence, I laughed, and I said, "this goes in the memory books!"

We got all this on video. I have to say, the look on my face was priceless.

Well, you win some you lose some.

As soon as I get the video uploaded, I'll try to show you all.

Jared

Top Bottom