Pics
IMG_20181115_074612781.jpg
It's an old Fenwick box I think

IMG_20181115_074830822.jpg

There aren't any words on it.
IMG_20181115_075118412.jpg
This Fly reel was originally $7
IMG_20181115_075455790_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg
This reel you is brand new.... No price tag. But neither reel have been used before. Both still have the instructions in the box too
IMG_20181115_075821058.jpg
I don't know.... Just held on to this stuff.
Could just be worthless junk.
But I thought it was kinda cool.

View attachment 1590337
There aren't any words on it.View attachment 1590338This Fly reel was originally $7View attachment 1590339This reel you is brand new.... No price tag. But neither reel have been used before. Both still have the instructions in the box too View attachment 1590340I don't know.... Just held on to this stuff.
Could just be worthless junk.
But I thought it was kinda cool.
that fly reel you have there. i have the same one pretty much with the box as well. mines the 1822 model auto reel. when i looked it up a few years ago they where about 15 to 20$

from what i found about my reel, is they seemed to be good quality but there are a lot of them out there, some (like mine) are in okay condition others are broken and others (like yours) are mint condition. never used mine but the auto reel has some issues on mine, mainly due to the fact that it has sand in it. and full of grit.

that fly reel you have there. i have the same one pretty much with the box as well. mines the 1822 model auto reel. when i looked it up a few years ago they where about 15 to 20$

from what i found about my reel, is they seemed to be good quality but there are a lot of them out there, some (like mine) are in okay condition others are broken and others (like yours) are mint condition. never used mine but the auto reel has some issues on mine, mainly due to the fact that it has sand in it. and full of grit.
No neither of these were ever used.
The spinning reel still had the original Stren 12lb test on it.... According to the sticker.
I'm just kinda holding them.... They might now be worth much now.... But realistically it's not like they make them anymore.... And the ones out there.... How many are in ( new not used) condition... With the original paper work.... And price tag.
I'll leave the stuff for my grandson.... It looks pretty cool anyways....

I've never used any of it..... It just sits here.
I just think it's kinda cool to look at once in a while....

@LittleLakePhil, Good luck with your ice fishing.

If you don't mind my asking, I caught this fish in a small Creek in front of Walmart near where I live. Is this a white fish? I've never seen one before.

20190317_141444.jpg

I also got the whole fight on video. I was lucky to have the camera rolling.

Good luck with your ice fishing,

Jared

Back
Top Bottom