Any Fishing Enthusiasts here ?

Pics
I didn't ice fish this year... usually i fish several times a week.... but my wife committed suicide in December.....i really couldn't get out.
Hopefully spring will be better.

Oh my gosh. I am so sorry. Feel free to send me a private message if you ever need to talk.

Fishing is heating up here. I will post some pictures if I catch anything decent.

20191019_182636.jpg

Last fish of the season last year.....

*just some random pic on the net*

It's been a while

Living in the desert we don't have a lot of natural lakes around here.. unless i'm willing to drive about 1 hour into the mountains

I spent about 6 month in Florida. It was a great state to live in. The weather is nice. The only thing i don't get is why they use an orange as the image for the state on car license plates.. yet the price of oranges are not exactly cheap, despite having orange trees in most empty lots
I can say that I am, I remember how I really enjoyed fishing with my father in law, And I am really excited doing that again this summer, but here's the pandemic. :(:(

Find a place where you can be 6' away from people and wear a mask, go on out and catch some fish :love:love I don't think you will infect the fish with the covid virus. Have fun and tell us all about it. :celebrate

Back
Top Bottom