Any Gamers Here?

Ninjasquirrel

Crowing
May 11, 2018
Northwest Indiana
I'm sorry you find so many peoples preferred leisure activities to be sad and pointless. :T :idunno
I dont mean to offend its just my opinion that if you find life disappointing you immerse yourself in one where you're awesome and thats kinda sad. Maybe I'm looking at it from a different perspective but that's just the way that particular game seems to me. As for another topic I'm finding Sonic Unleased quite difficult. Especially combat and Sonic regular form is suuuuuper fast which makes him hard to maneuver.

ChocolateMouse

Free Ranging
Premium Feather Member
Jul 29, 2013
Cleveland OH
I mean, I don't mean to offend, I think it's sad people get judgey over harmless leisure activities. Somebody finds a spark of joy and someone else feels the need to comment about how pointless their joy is. Just my opinion that if you feel the need to put down something harmless that someone else finds joy in that's kinda sad. :idunno Maybe I'm looking at it from a different perspective...

Ninjasquirrel

Crowing
May 11, 2018
Northwest Indiana
I mean, I don't mean to offend, I think it's sad people get judgey over harmless leisure activities. Somebody finds a spark of joy and someone else feels the need to comment about how pointless their joy is. Just my opinion that if you feel the need to put down something harmless that someone else finds joy in that's kinda sad. :idunno Maybe I'm looking at it from a different perspective...
Thats just plain rude. I just voiced my opinion and you can take it or leave it. Remember this is a place of retreat for a lot of us. I didnt mean to strike a cord with you. I could have said TAT GAMEZ DUB I H8 IT but thats not constructive. If you like the game say what you like about it

Beezy

Chirping
Nov 25, 2020
Oklahoma
I play like 8 games total, but I really like all of them.

Mass effect 1/2/3 (did not care for Andromeda)
Dragon age origins and 2 (similarly did not care for Inquisition)
Stardew Valley
Among Us (though I've fallen out of that one recently)
The Sims :)

VERY excited for Mass effect remaster, catch me throwing money at EA and Bioware the second they announce preorders!

Ninjasquirrel

Crowing
May 11, 2018
Northwest Indiana
I play like 8 games total, but I really like all of them.

Mass effect 1/2/3 (did not care for Andromeda)
Dragon age origins and 2 (similarly did not care for Inquisition)
Stardew Valley
Among Us (though I've fallen out of that one recently)
The Sims :)

VERY excited for Mass effect remaster, catch me throwing money at EA and Bioware the second they announce preorders!
I loved Dragon Age! Never got around to Inquisition though.

Beezy

Chirping
Nov 25, 2020
Oklahoma
I loved Dragon Age! Never got around to Inquisition though.
Didn't really care for Inquisition, but that seems to be an unpopular opinion. Idk, it just felt like endless fetch quests, and while there WAS a central storyline, it wasn't as strong as Origins/2. And the companions seemed .. meh. Like I didn't care about their backstories/motivations.

Other people I've talked to have the exact opposite to say, though, so YMMV.

Top Bottom