Any Gamers Here?

Pics
I've done Final Fantasy IX stained glass! Just Garnet and Freya so far, but any time anyone says they like IX, I have to mention it.

FFX was actually the game that got me into console gaming (as opposed to handheld), so it holds a special place in my heart, but I just love FFIX so much.

Check out this selfie and see if you get the reference.

image.jpg

This actually brings a question. What voice did you give Steiner when you played Final Fantasy nine? I always gave him the voice similar to Kelsey Grammer.

Check out this selfie and see if you get the reference.

View attachment 3274748

This actually brings a question. What voice did you give Steiner when you played Final Fantasy nine? I always gave him the voice similar to Kelsey Grammer.
Haha, I love him! I had to write a Christmas play for my little kindergarten students when I lived in Japan, and I used FFIX music for all the background music--Steiner's Theme was one that got a huge number of compliments from the other teachers. They hadn't realized the music was from a game and was wondering where I got background music with such specific feeling to it.

I never put voices to characters, I don't know why. Not when reading books, not when playing video games (before voicing was a thing). Kelsey Grammer does seem pretty appropriate, though!

Haha, I love him! I had to write a Christmas play for my little kindergarten students when I lived in Japan, and I used FFIX music for all the background music--Steiner's Theme was one that got a huge number of compliments from the other teachers. They hadn't realized the music was from a game and was wondering where I got background music with such specific feeling to it.

I never put voices to characters, I don't know why. Not when reading books, not when playing video games (before voicing was a thing). Kelsey Grammer does seem pretty appropriate, though!

I always put voices on characters. I love doing that. In fact, in t”he legend of Zelda skyward sword,” we gave the character Groose The voice of Patrick Warburton.

Back
Top Bottom