Any Gamers Here?

Pics
How many of you have tried out Pokémon Scarlet or Violet?

I was skeptical at first, because I was hearing about all the glitches, but my brother and sister got me Pokémon Scarlet for Switch last Christmas. There was a big update, and it looks like everything is working now.

It’s actually not that bad of a game! I personally like it. Good story, And they bring back a lot of old Pokémon, like Dragonite. Now THAT was a pleasant surprise!

There was actually a Pokémon that dwells in the sand, shaped like an earthworm. I caught a male one and nicknamed it “Atreides.”

I also have four female Pokémon in my team, and I nicknamed them Meg, Jo, Beth, and Amy.

Thumbs up if you get the references.

Anyway, if anybody else plays Scarlet or Violet, let me know. You’re more than welcome to message me if you want to battle over the Internet.

There was actually a Pokémon that dwells in the sand, shaped like an earthworm. I caught a male one and nicknamed it “Atreides.”

Bless the Maker and His water.
Bless the coming and going of Him.
May His passage cleanse the world.
May He keep the world for His people.​

I prolly would have named him Shai Hulud, but that's just me. :)

Bless the Maker and His water.​

Bless the coming and going of Him.​

May His passage cleanse the world.​

May He keep the world for His people.​

I prolly would have named him Shai Hulud, but that's just me. :)

Now that’s even better! I probably should rename him to that! But then again, I don’t know who will get the reference. Maybe I’ll just stick to Atreides, then.

This came today. Ostensibly it's a playmat for Magic. I ordered another that's on the slow boat from China (literally). Once they're both here I'll use one for a playmat and one for a new desk mat for my mouse and keyboard. I think this one will be the playmat...

20230105_121134.jpg

I just finished playing sonic frontiers. I've heard a lot of complaints about camera angles and such but honestly I didn't have an issue. In fact I'd say the camera was the best it's ever been for sonic games. I freaking loved the game too. Awesome open world that let me wander and play at my own pace, EPIC boss fights and not too challenging...just enough. I played on normal mode which was so so easy for me but def might be too challenging for young players. The story was very emotional and showed a lot of character development in taiks, Amy and knuckles. Perhaps they might be hinting at them getting their own games?? Anyways no spoilers but I highly recommend it.

If you don't have it, Kerbal Space program is free on Epic this weekend.
I don't know what epic is 😔 . I don't play a lot of computer games. My computer and internet (other than my phone) is for work only. I'm currently just looking forward to tears of the kingdom coming out. I thought about preordering it but I don't trust GameStop with my money. I've been hurt before...never again

Back
Top Bottom