Any Gamers Here?

Pics
[QUOTE="jnicholes, post: 22415911, member: 460454"

If you need any more help with Final Fantasy 6, feel free to send me a message. I'll be glad to help you out.
[/QUOTE]
Thanks! I've only been looking at a guide when I'm absolutely stuck though, like when I couldn't figure out how to get into the opera house. I just have to say I love Ultros as a villain more than kefka though, I hope he shows up more

It's actually my first final fantasy (and discounting secret of mana or lttp, I consider those action games) my first Jrpg, I have played wild arms and ff7 but I never got more than an hour or so in - the random battles generally put me off but this time I stuck with it and I must be in the right mindset; I'm having fun but RPG wise I would usually play something more like baldurs gate or Icewind dale.

i beat blood borne a few days ago now am replying it, its just such a awesome game might be my number 1 game i played. (or at-least top 3 best games i have played)

really enjoyed the DLC the old hunters, now going to be honest Orphan of Kos (which according to others and game lists is one of if not the hardest bosses out there besides sword saint in Sekiro) was not that tough beat him in maybe 5-7 tries, now Laurence the first is a different story took at-least 40 plus tries to beat him.

I haven't played anything souls games on the PS4 but have you tried demon's souls or even any of the king's field games?

played some demons souls liked it never played or tried kings field games
King's field, shadow tower and eternal ring were all made by from soft, the developer of the souls games, they're older and in first person but have a lot of the same mechanics and mood as the souls games do - think of them as proto-souls games; I would definitely recommend checking them out

Back
Top Bottom