Any Gamers Here?

Pics
YOURE WELCOME I LOVE YOU SO MUCH:hugsLOVE ME* BACK DAMMIT

Edit: spelling error. Just trying to lighten the mood. I'm sorry you had a bad day. Not everyone gets my humor

You don’t understand. Let me explain what happened.

A lot of my life, I have been a victim of cyber bullying. I’m actually trying to see a trauma therapist about it.

When you said what you said, I felt like I was being cyber bullied, and it triggered a PTSD attack. I wasn’t thinking rationally, and I said some things I shouldn’t have said.

Not to mention there’s a lot of stress at my house, because my grandpa has dementia. They’re deteriorating fast, and it’s hard to watch.

Again, I am sorry.

A lot of my life, I have been a victim of cyber bullying. I’m actually trying to see a trauma therapist about it.

When you said what you said, I felt like I was being cyber bullied, and it triggered a PTSD attack. I wasn’t thinking rationally, and I said some things I shouldn’t have said.

Not to mention there’s a lot of stress at my house, because my grandpa has dementia. They’re deteriorating fast, and it’s hard to watch.

Again, I am sorry.
Omg im sorry and I do mean that. I'm not a bully and I'm really sorry you had to go thru that. I've dealt with dementia in my life through loved ones and I know how hard that can be. I also realize it's easy to lash out on others when you're feeling pain. This is a safe space however. I suffer from severe anxiety myself and I can understand. I know it's hard but you can't know what another person is going through truly without talking to them. That why those cowards who would bully you anonymously continued and hid. They had their own demons they couldn't face and it was easier to put that pain on someone else. I doubt you could sympathize with them after what they put you through but I assure you they have it. Suffering is part of life, but that's why we must find enjoyment out of life anyway we can and not focus on the bad. Just be the best you that you can be and have you're best life because YOU DESERVE IT.

Trust me. Ive thought a lot about this in my journey. And while not everyone is nice...I extend my hand to you in friendship. I'm not your enemy and I don't choose to be. I know it's hard right now but you will make it through.

Again, I am sorry.
:hugs

Omg im sorry and I do mean that. I'm not a bully and I'm really sorry you had to go thru that. I've dealt with dementia in my life through loved ones and I know how hard that can be. I also realize it's easy to lash out on others when you're feeling pain. This is a safe space however. I suffer from severe anxiety myself and I can understand. I know it's hard but you can't know what another person is going through truly without talking to them. That why those cowards who would bully you anonymously continued and hid. They had their own demons they couldn't face and it was easier to put that pain on someone else. I doubt you could sympathize with them after what they put you through but I assure you they have it. Suffering is part of life, but that's why we must find enjoyment out of life anyway we can and not focus on the bad. Just be the best you that you can be and have you're best life because YOU DESERVE IT.

Trust me. Ive thought a lot about this in my journey. And while not everyone is nice...I extend my hand to you in friendship. I'm not your enemy and I don't choose to be. I know it's hard right now but you will make it through.

OK, I’m back. Thank you very much for your kind words.

Let’s get back on the gaming subject, shall we?

well i was went and checked my 3ds systems to see if i had any credit on them due to the eshop closing in a few days had a few dollars left on one or two of them. then went to check the wii u and guess what, it decided to brick itself. ouch, guess i will have to open it up and mess around with it.

Back
Top Bottom