Any Golden Laced Wyandotte or Red Sex liknk here?

gander111

In the Brooder
8 Years
Oct 3, 2011
Jamul, CA
This is a mix if Salmon Favorolles, and Buff Orps, but there should be one Red Sex Link, one Brown Leghorn and one Golden Laced Wyandotte included..Can any identiy any of the 3 single breeds in my mess of photos? I think I didn't get a GLW.

This is a mix if Salmon Favorolles, and Buff Orps, but there should be one Red Sex Link, one Brown Leghorn and one Golden Laced Wyandotte included..Can any identiy any of the 3 single breeds in my mess of photos? I think I didn't get a GLW.

you see the yellowish chick with the eye stripe and already feathered wings? thats a hen but I cant make out whats her breed.

lets focus our attention to the golden colored chicks(not the yellowish ones) you see pure buff chicks will have buff chick wing feathers, the sex links have some black in them, pure buffs shoud be devoided of them

sexlink chick

Sexlink chick

Brown Leghorn Chick

Brown Leghorn Chick

Brown Leghorn Chick

the chick on top right(above the yellow chick) is the EE, the chick with a buffish/orange down and buff colored chick wings are the Buff Orp chicks, the chicks with white/yellow chick down are Faverolles, the chick in the top left(with the eye stripe) is the brown leghorn... I just dont see a golden laced wyandotte here

You are so right! theres only one roo in the mix, an SV. Yeah, I kinda figured they shorted me on the GLW. Poo! I'll enjoy all my babies anyway! Thanks so much for your reply!

The one in the 5th-7th pic looks like an olive egger to me.
Hi there, hope you are enjoying BYC! :frow

I'm taking this time to point out that the thread you're attempting to participate in hasn't been posted to for almost 10 full years.

For what it's worth.. I'm pretty sure the one you think looks like an Olive Egger is actually a brown leghorn.

There are some OE sporting that look today though made from Welsummer/cream Legbar crosses and it's a good guess.

Hi there, hope you are enjoying BYC! :frow

I'm taking this time to point out that the thread you're attempting to participate in hasn't been posted to for almost 10 full years.

For what it's worth.. I'm pretty sure the one you think looks like an Olive Egger is actually a brown leghorn.

There are some OE sporting that look today though made from Welsummer/cream Legbar crosses and it's a good guess.
k

Are the last three your dark colored biddies in the group shots? Unfortunately I don't see any wyandottes at all, and your partridge biddies (the dark ones) look an awful lot (exactly) like my leghorns did.

Back
Top Bottom