Any good kitten sexers out there?

LaynaDon95

Songster
8 Years
Jan 18, 2012
Texas
My cat had six kittens late Friday night and early Saturday morning. I'm trying to get the word out early that we have kittens for re-homing but I need to know the genders. I think I have it figured out but I'd hate to give someone a kitten they thought was a girl and have it turn out to be a boy. (or vise versa) They are about 4 days old. If I post pics can anyone help me determine the genders?

Yes I'll definitely help!!
smile.png

Thank you. I'll send you pics as soon as I can get them. The computer I usually use is trying to die on me, and this stinking laptop take a million years to load a page, so it'll be a bit, I imagine.

Let me know if these aren't clear enough for you to tell. I'll get you some more. They sure are some wiggly little things.

Girl?

Girl?

I only posted this one because I wanted a second opinion. I'm 99.99% positive the he's a boy.

Boy?

(This one's not as clear but he looks like a boy to me.) Boy?

The other kitten is a calico, and I'm pretty positive that she's a girl. I'll post a pic if you want one, though.

Kitten sexing - easiest way to describe it to someone - females have a - males have an o... no matter if 'parts' show in the male end or not. Never failed for me.

often easier to find homes for male kittens --- and the neutering is usually quite a bit less expensive than spaying the females --- so this could be good news --- :)

Back
Top Bottom