Any guesses on breed?

plschick1210

Songster
Mar 29, 2018
Eastern, NC
20200919_120704.jpg
20200919_120712.jpg
20200919_120652.jpg

He (I think), was bought in a box of random Crested breeds. Some of the other breeds were Golden Laced Polish. They're the same age but the crest on my Polish is large compared to this guys crest. Feet have small feathers coming in but not thick. He also makes the funniest noises if you pick him up. He does not like it. Sounds like you're killing him everytime you hold him.

Not sure if it makes a difference but it was bought through Hoovers Hatchery Assorted Crested Specials Box.
The only breed he vaguely resembles is the appenzeller, but yours has a single comb, and lacks the correct color, plus I see some feathers on the legs. He's not pure, and I believe it's a pullet.

The only breed he vaguely resembles is the appenzeller, but yours has a single comb, and lacks the correct color, plus I see some feathers on the legs. He's not pure, and I believe it's a pullet.
I have Appenzellers as well and think the crest looks similar with its shape but nothing else lol. Maybe an Appenzeller mix of some sort was my original thought. 20200920_202833.jpg

Back
Top Bottom