Any Harry Potter fans out there?

Considering I read the first book in Kindergarten? Yes.

I went to Mugglefest when it was hosted in Portland... Incidently the same place we used to keep out boat LOL!

Harry Potter's awesome. Of course the books pwn the movies, but it's like that with any series that goes cinematic... I was soooo bummed when the pushed back the date for the movie! I want to see it NOW dangit! It looks good!

Quote:
Surely you're mistaken... for I am the biggest fan of all things HP.
tongue.png

Sterling, Sterling... I agree with you on many things, but this, alas, you are mistaken.

tongue2.gif

We need a trivia duel, lol.

I've seen a couple of them. It looks pretty good. Has to be better than the last one right? I didn't care for how they did Order of the Phoenix. I still wish the old Dumbledore hadn't passed away. He was soooooo much better than the current one. Sometimes I think the current one hasn't read any of the books and therefore has no idea how Dumbledore would really act.

Quote:
TBH, I didn't care how they did ANY of them. They left so much of the books out, they could be entirely different stories. But, if you're just watching them for the movies they were made into, they're not bad. I own all the dvds and my kids watch them as much as I do. My brother refers to our house as the 'Potter TV Place'.
lol.png

I agree. Dumbledore #1 was way better. The replacement wears his emotions on his sleeve and isn't reserved or dignified at all. Definitely not a good casting choice.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom