Any Hawaii Folks on BYC?

Aloha Mia and Anakonia,

Good to have you guys on the thread.  Mia, maybe we can swap eggs some day to increase our gene pools.  Iʻm a way off with my marans though.  Mostly juveniles.

Aloha, Puhi

This is one if my hens fluffy

This is my roo boss

I got these eggs from Survivalseedsowers, and the eggs were super dark, 8s(?). Only one hen though.

Also J-Bar Farms. 7s(?). The recessive whites are from JBar too. My friend Tom got a bunch from Texas? We will choose a couple roos and breed the hens. I would like to get recessive white marans to complement the ones that I have. Both are looking like roos, but Iʻm sure one of the hens is a carrier. So I can get whites in the next generation.

I also have Cream Legbars and Rumpless Araucanas.

Is anyone interested in Isbars?

Aloha, Puhi

Aloha All,

I am on Oahu in Hawaii Kai and we have 1 Easter Egger, 2 Gold Stars and 2 leg bars that we traded a rooster for. My son just placed another order for more chicks from one of the hatcheries but I love the idea of trading with anyone who wants to. Also if anyone wants ducks there are way too many of those here and my son can catch you some. He currently has some duck eggs under a heat lamp but our dogs like the chickens but hate ducks. We used to live on Kauai and miss it a lot!

jane

Back
Top Bottom