Any Home Bakers Here?

I made a big batch of Mrs Prough's sugar cookies yesterday. They were 1000 times better than the recipe I was using before. It was quite the nostalgic moment when they were done since mom hasn't made them in years (too much work when she doesn't have kids at home anymore lol).
It is amazing how many memories sounds and smells bring back!
And you are making new memories That will continue too

I love my Kitchen Aid mixer. And I especially like the color of it...one year KA made them in pink and $50 of the purchase price was donated to the Susan G. Komen cancer research fund. It's been the best investment for me and I liked the idea that the donation was involved (having had several friends with breast cancer).

see I would spring for one for that reason then my cc screams, I am the one that gives money to veterans or red bucket Salvation army... We have three checking accounts and separate cc there is a are personal ones, then one just for bills I pay all house bills from

We have eleven new buns this mornin. :celebrate. Next week though.... we gonna have rabbit on.the.table! This foolish californian buck cannot get the job dun as proven in the two lil black beans in the nestbox today. :tongue. Seems to be our black mini rex got the job dun. We put both does in with him several times and try as he might he is so not hittin the mark. Blah. So on me table he wil a go go.

Sooooo... anyone gots aa yummy rabbit recipe they wanna share? That does not include... coq a vin, fried, fried then baked in brown gravies or grilled? :thumbsup

see I would spring for one for that reason then my cc screams, I am the one that gives money to veterans or red bucket Salvation army... We have three checking accounts and separate cc there is a are personal ones, then one just for bills I pay all house bills from
You are doing very well!

We have eleven new buns this mornin. :celebrate. Next week though.... we gonna have rabbit on.the.table! This foolish californian buck cannot get the job dun as proven in the two lil black beans in the nestbox today. :tongue. Seems to be our black mini rex got the job dun. We put both does in with him several times and try as he might he is so not hittin the mark. Blah. So on me table he wil a go go.

Sooooo... anyone gots aa yummy rabbit recipe they wanna share? That does not include... coq a vin, fried, fried then baked in brown gravies or grilled? :thumbsup
I have a recipe called rabbit red-wine braised with sage polenta. Too much like coq a vin?

I just stuffed them like I would a chicken and roasted them and served with all the trimmings ( gravy, mashed potatoes, stuffing, succotash, cole slaw, black cherry jello, etc.)

Back
Top Bottom