Any Home Bakers Here?

THANKS. I think it may take 14 cups of flour...and SALT? We are suppose to decreas our intake. Perhaps I will use 1 1/2 tlbs?
This is going to be first time experiment. Thanks you again, Aria
Try the 1.5 tbl. of salt and see how it tastes.

It is not that much salt when spread over the equivalent of 6 loaves of bread. That is the benefit of baking our own things. The commercial stuff has a lot of salt and sugar in it. They do that to try getting us addicted to their food but it is not healthy...and that is just the salt and sugar. Other things added, like bromide, are hormone disrupters

Try the 1.5 tbl. of salt and see how it tastes.

It is not that much salt when spread over the equivalent of 6 loaves of bread. That is the benefit of baking our own things. The commercial stuff has a lot of salt and sugar in it. They do that to try getting us addicted to their food but it is not healthy...and that is just the salt and sugar. Other things added, like bromide, are hormone disrupters
Actually: It is 6 pounds of dough. I will measure 2 pounds of dough for each tin 11 x 4....and will result in 3 loaves of bread.
I will try 1 1/2 tlbs of salt and 14 or more cups of flour. Note: husband wants me to make the bread FRESH...not double it. ha ha. When I use my Bread Bucket, it is much easier to make MORE.
Summer coming up...and I am thinking I do NOT want to be making bread weekly. Monthly would be better. And I slice (with my super bread knife) and all is well. Thanks again, Aria

Actually: It is 6 pounds of dough. I will measure 2 pounds of dough for each tin 11 x 4....and will result in 3 loaves of bread.
I will try 1 1/2 tlbs of salt and 14 or more cups of flour. Note: husband wants me to make the bread FRESH...not double it. ha ha. When I use my Bread Bucket, it is much easier to make MORE.
Summer coming up...and I am thinking I do NOT want to be making bread weekly. Monthly would be better. And I slice (with my super bread knife) and all is well. Thanks again, Aria
I freeze the extra. It is just like freshly baked bread when it thaws out

Back
Top Bottom