Any Home Bakers Here?

BAKING RELATED HOUSE FIRE AVOIDED.

Having pizza here tonight, when the pizza dropped in the oven and onto the element. It caught on fire. Me and my mom were able to put it out, get the smoke out of the house, and we're good now.

The oven wasn't damaged, everything is okay now.

Jared
My worst oven mishap was when a chicken I was roasting in a pyrex baking dish exploded. The grease from the chicken was impressive when it caught on fire

Having pizza here tonight, when the pizza dropped in the oven and onto the element. It caught on fire. Me and my mom were able to put it out, get the smoke out of the house, and we're good now.

Jared

Killed one of roasting pans trying to soften pork to do pulled pork and not enough liquid that was years ago no repeats

Jared
Glad it worked out well.
My worst oven mishap was when a chicken I was roasting in a pyrex baking dish exploded. The grease from the chicken was impressive when it caught on fire

:gigthis reminds me of hard boiling eggs in the microwave once. An egg exploded and blew the door open and there were eggs EVERYWHERE! :lau

Back
Top Bottom