Any Home Bakers Here?

I made a desert for my nieces bridal shower - it was a cheesecake with a layer of french silk pie on top. It was very rich and filling - and delicious. It came about because I made a cheesecake and a french silk pie for Easter dinner. My sister took a small piece of each and smooshed them together - Sisters Smoosh is what I call it, lol.

okay so android at times can be good on the phone with our took photos of what I did put cheesecake in the middle set the top on let that sit in the fridge used the frosting bringing it down to meet the plate as you can tell my + kinda ran as he is 83 model so 36
004.jpg

Fresh from the oven!
View attachment 1947917

The last time I ordered something from King Arthur, needed to buy just something small to qualify for free shipping. They had their pretzel mixes on sale so got a 3-pack and made up a box this morning.

They're good! I've made pretzels from scratch before but can't say they taste any better than these (and these are a lot easier).

Those do look good send me a few made the cake so far so good wait till we try to cut it
but looks so far the best I ever done even got icing to cover the cheese cake I am patting myself on the back big time just now

I made a desert for my nieces bridal shower - it was a cheesecake with a layer of french silk pie on top. It was very rich and filling - and delicious. It came about because I made a cheesecake and a french silk pie for Easter dinner. My sister took a small piece of each and smooshed them together - Sisters Smoosh is what I call it, lol.
Genius! Like Reese's peanut butter cups!

okay so android at times can be good on the phone with our took photos of what I did put cheesecake in the middle set the top on let that sit in the fridge used the frosting bringing it down to meet the plate as you can tell my + kinda ran as he is 83 model so 36View attachment 1947997
Happy Birthday to the BF's Son!

okay so android at times can be good on the phone with our took photos of what I did put cheesecake in the middle set the top on let that sit in the fridge used the frosting bringing it down to meet the plate as you can tell my + kinda ran as he is 83 model so 36View attachment 1947997

Good job Penny!

Fresh from the oven!
View attachment 1947917

The last time I ordered something from King Arthur, needed to buy just something small to qualify for free shipping. They had their pretzel mixes on sale so got a 3-pack and made up a box this morning.

They're good! I've made pretzels from scratch before but can't say they taste any better than these (and these are a lot easier).
Those are beautiful. I’ve always wanted to make them.
Those do look good send me a few made the cake so far so good wait till we try to cut it
but looks so far the best I ever done even got icing to cover the cheese cake I am patting myself on the back big time just now
Good job Penny! Practice makes perfect.

Back
Top Bottom