Any Home Bakers Here?

Son's birthday making a cake kinda I am bake stupid when it comes to cakes or the like I have a betty crocker fudge mix I mixed up put in my 2 wiltons pans both 8x8 so when baked let them cool I also have a cheesecake by philadelphia cream cheese co
I want to put the cheesecake at least part in the middle have them cooling now this is a fudge mix ? Help

Son's birthday making a cake kinda I am bake stupid when it comes to cakes or the like I have a betty crocker fudge mix I mixed up put in my 2 wiltons pans both 8x8 so when baked let them cool I also have a cheesecake by philadelphia cream cheese co
I want to put the cheesecake at least part in the middle have them cooling now this is a fudge mix ? Help

I think you could just take the cheesecake filling and use it in place of frosting between the 2 layers of cake. That would be tasty!

Fresh from the oven!
Pretzels.JPG

The last time I ordered something from King Arthur, needed to buy just something small to qualify for free shipping. They had their pretzel mixes on sale so got a 3-pack and made up a box this morning.

They're good! I've made pretzels from scratch before but can't say they taste any better than these (and these are a lot easier).

@penny1960 If I understand you correctly - you want to put a cheesecake layer between the two chocolate cake layers? Sounds yummy!

like this? https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes...r-cake-with-cheesecake-filling-recipe-1953135
1371587390971.jpeg

Are you making a cooked cheesecake or one of those no-bake cheesecake mixes?
If a baked cheesecake, Paula Deen instructions call for lining the pan with aluminum foil and then peeling the foil off after the cheesecake is baked then chilled in the fridge. I think I would try to freeze the cheesecake to make it easier to handle.

By the way, here is the recipe. Recipe belongs to my friends in North Idaho.

1 Lb boneless skinless Chicken Breasts, cut in half inch cubes

1 Medium Onion, Chopped.

Garlic (To taste)

1 Tablespoon Oil

2 cans great northern beans

1 can chicken broth

2 cans chopped green chilies

1 teaspoon salt

1 teaspoon ground cumin

1 teaspoon oregano

1/2 teaspoon pepper

1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper

Directions.

Saute chicken, onions, and garlic in oil. add remaining ingredients and simmer for 30 minutes. Before serving add 1 cup sour cream and 1/2 cup whipping cream.

If anyone makes it, let me know how it turns out.

Jared
Great recipe and easy too. I love easy.

Fresh from the oven!
View attachment 1947917

The last time I ordered something from King Arthur, needed to buy just something small to qualify for free shipping. They had their pretzel mixes on sale so got a 3-pack and made up a box this morning.

They're good! I've made pretzels from scratch before but can't say they taste any better than these (and these are a lot easier).
They are nice looking pretzels!

@penny1960 If I understand you correctly - you want to put a cheesecake layer between the two chocolate cake layers? Sounds yummy!

like this? https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes...r-cake-with-cheesecake-filling-recipe-1953135
1371587390971.jpeg

Are you making a cooked cheesecake or one of those no-bake cheesecake mixes?
If a baked cheesecake, Paula Deen instructions call for lining the pan with aluminum foil and then peeling the foil off after the cheesecake is baked then chilled in the fridge. I think I would try to freeze the cheesecake to make it easier to handle.
I would use a scratch chocolate cake for this.

It looks very tasty!

Back
Top Bottom