Any Home Bakers Here?

Bunny cakes are easy! You bake two 9 inch rounds. Leave one round. The second is cut with a curve and those pieces become ears with a bow tie from the middle.

Use a butter cream for decorating recipe for the frosting and use a bowl scraper to apply the frosting.

You should be able to get by with a very simple piping to make the colors.

From what I can tell, fondant is not easy to work with so practicing up on piping would be a plus

http://homanathome.com/2016/03/bunny-cut-up-cake/

I've actually used Fondant before and ended up with excellent results. One cake actually took 2nd place at my county Fair, which kind of blew me away! My only issue is that fondant is kind of bland....pretty, but tasteless. Why can't it be both pretty and tasty!

Your recipe looks really cute! I might have to do it like that just for fun--there's no such thing as too much cake right?!

Welcome to the home baker's thread! You mention a favorite cake...what kind is it?
Its a simple vanilla cake but is it soooooooo good. i can hardly wait to put frosting on i want to eat it so badly!:D

As for my bread baking the first time i used the wrong kind of flour and the second time i couldnt get it to rise it is so hard for me:he

Its a simple vanilla cake but is it soooooooo good. i can hardly wait to put frosting on i want to eat it so badly!:D

As for my bread baking the first time i used the wrong kind of flour and the second time i couldnt get it to rise it is so hard for me:he

Bread takes practice! It's not only finding the right recipe for what you want to make, but also getting the "feel" for it. Keep working on it, we'll help out if you want us to.

That would be amazing if you could help

This was one of the first and easiest bread recipes I learned:
#11 (Rustic Italian Bread)

Simple to mix up and hard to mess up.

Maybe if you tell us what sort of bread you'd like to make, we can offer some tips or recipes to try.

Back
Top Bottom