Any Home Bakers Here?

My kitchen is poorly set-up and my DH is going through his terrible-twos. He has suddenly decided that he does not like 1/2 of the meals that I usually make. There are only so many times that I can eat burgers, brats and italian sausages in a week. I get home from work and THEN he decides what we have for supper. By the time I defrost stuff and get supper made - he complains that we eat too late.
Sorry - off my rant. For some reason this has been a hard week for me.

If it makes you feel better, I am moving this week. A lot of stress going on here too.

Good evening bakers was out all day grocery shopping usually buy 25 AP flour at Costco it was not in so pay 6.99 for it did not want to be out bought a other flour that was there 10.79
for 2 10 lb will have to see how it works it is unbleached organic not sure how it will work
I have used that one before-- it works great!

My kitchen is poorly set-up and my DH is going through his terrible-twos. He has suddenly decided that he does not like 1/2 of the meals that I usually make. There are only so many times that I can eat burgers, brats and italian sausages in a week. I get home from work and THEN he decides what we have for supper. By the time I defrost stuff and get supper made - he complains that we eat too late.
:hugs When my husband gets like that, I kiss him and tell him I'm looking forward to seeing what he's making for dinner before I walk out the door.

To the best of my knowledge the Gold Medal mill is in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
I live 3 hours from there and I couldn’t tell you.
:hugs

Right now neither seem to be readily available
I went shopping this morning, mid "old people only" time. There was not a speck of flour or anything else to bake with. I was actually looking for Bisquick. DD2 likes it for pancakes since that is what she grew up with before DD1's gluten issues. Guess I'll have to find a sifter other than the one that is saved "gluten untouched" for DD1 so I can make the pancakes from scratch.

Yeah I was just looking at that! I dunno where VT came from.
I think I do ;) I thanked people for using VT flour - King Arthur is a Vermont company.

If it makes you feel better, I am moving this week. A lot of stress going on here too.
Hang in there Jared, you'll be OK. When you start to feel stressed out take a few deep breaths and push the stress away.

Back
Top Bottom