Any Home Bakers Here?

As soon as Sleeping Beauty wakes, we’re (well, mostly her) going to make pepperoni bread.
Yesterday she sat on the ground, and picked rhubarb. If you recall from last year, I don’t actually eat it. It’s just such a waste to not pick it though. Last year’s small harvest is in the freezer. Yesterday I had her leave the stalks whole/long, and I put it in a quart jar. Tomorrow more should be ready, and I can add it before.... before... before doing something with it.

As soon as Sleeping Beauty wakes, we’re (well, mostly her) going to make pepperoni bread.
Yesterday she sat on the ground, and picked rhubarb. If you recall from last year, I don’t actually eat it. It’s just such a waste to not pick it though. Last year’s small harvest is in the freezer. Yesterday I had her leave the stalks whole/long, and I put it in a quart jar. Tomorrow more should be ready, and I can add it before.... before... before doing something with it.
Strawberry rhubarb jam is quite good. Rhubarb crumble is fantastic!

Duckling woke about an hour ago. I had just put the bread in the oven, and set the ingredients out for the banana muffins.
If the pepperoni bread doesn’t ooze, you did something wrong. :thumbsup
39CAC05F-594C-46D3-8229-522FB9530057.jpeg

I don’t bother pouring batter into the cups very often. :oops: I just dump it in the middle of the pan, and scrape it into the cups.
41369D3F-A0A3-4B30-8EDB-3787C8ACFAE0.jpeg

My late husband just did not like mushrooms period. Thought they tasted like dirt, I tried telling him they "earthy" tasting. So, for more than 20 yrs no more stroganoff and green bean casserole made with cream of celery soup. Actually, the green bean casserole wasn't half bad. So don't feel bad, people adjust. Or, they pig out on mushrooms when you're not around :lol: .

I have attached the recipe for the green bean casserole from scratch. If you have trouble reading it let me know and I'll write it out. Enjoy.

IMG_1032.JPG IMG_1030.JPG

Duckling woke about an hour ago. I had just put the bread in the oven, and set the ingredients out for the banana muffins.
If the pepperoni bread doesn’t ooze, you did something wrong. :thumbsup
View attachment 2121992
I don’t bother pouring batter into the cups very often. :oops: I just dump it in the middle of the pan, and scrape it into the cups.
View attachment 2121991

The pepperoni bread looks delicious.

Back
Top Bottom