Any Home Bakers Here?

Duckling woke about an hour ago. I had just put the bread in the oven, and set the ingredients out for the banana muffins.
If the pepperoni bread doesn’t ooze, you did something wrong. :thumbsup
View attachment 2121992
I don’t bother pouring batter into the cups very often. :oops: I just dump it in the middle of the pan, and scrape it into the cups.
View attachment 2121991
Those look good!

I feel special that as my %^*#•^ *#}£{ husband’s third wife
That statement doesn't make DH sound like a great catch. :duc

Anyway, I feel the need to tell you all this. I am having some problems with my medication. Seeing my psychiatric doctor on Tuesday. My depression is very bad.
Bad reaction to it or it just isn't doing the job? Hopefully the Dr. can make some positive changes tomorrow. Hang in there!

Wow! I can’t imagine a little kid wanting to eat mushrooms 🍄!
DD1 used to eat fresh mushrooms all the time, the small white ones. Won't touch one now. She still likes asparagus and artichokes BIG TIME.

Thought they tasted like dirt, I tried telling him they "earthy" tasting.
Um, earth/dirt kinda the same thing.

On a side note, I got a hold of this. It made me quite happy.
No way I could play that. Of course I couldn't really get the hang of playing music anyway. Tried piano as a kid. Had to memorize the top part then the bottom part and try to put them together. Never could see them both at the same time.

I need to find time to bake a pizza.
Did that last night, used the recipe we've been using for decades.

before doing something with it.
Rhubarb sauce. Kinda like applesauce but it needs a lot of sugar unless you like really tart food. TINY bit of water in the pan just to keep it from burning, it will lose a lot of water as it cooks.

Personally I like fresh strawberries, don't like them processed at all. Wouldn't ruin good rhubarb by cooking strawberries into it ;)

Rhubarb sauce. Kinda like applesauce but it needs a lot of sugar unless you like really tart food. TINY bit of water in the pan just to keep it from burning, it will lose a lot of water as it cooks.

Personally I like fresh strawberries, don't like them processed at all. Wouldn't ruin good rhubarb by cooking strawberries into it
:thumbsup
X2

Bad reaction to it or it just isn't doing the job? Hopefully the Dr. can make some positive changes tomorrow. Hang in there!

No way I could play that. Of course I couldn't really get the hang of playing music anyway. Tried piano as a kid. Had to memorize the top part then the bottom part and try to put them together. Never could see them both at the same time.

First off, and this is to everybody, I found the problem with my depression, I'm going to the doctor tomorrow to confirm it. I was put on a micronutrient medication about a week ago, and it's actually interfering with my regular medication. The exact day I went off of it, I felt a lot better.

As for the organ piece, you'll recognize it. I guarantee it. Give me a little bit, and I'll post a video. You all will like it.

Back
Top Bottom