Any Home Bakers Here?

A Short Story: My daughter gave me a Bonsai Azalea Tree from Flowers 800 and it died. They replaced it with a Lavender Plant $39.95..when out of the box it looked beautiful....after a few hours...not so beautiful...drooping. I planted it in my herb garden...hope it survives. Aria
Lavender from Deborah 2020100_0332.JPG

A Short Story: My daughter gave me a Bonsai Azalea Tree from Flowers 800 and it died. They replaced it with a Lavender Plant $39.95..when out of the box it looked beautiful....after a few hours...not so beautiful...drooping. I planted it in my herb garden...hope it survives. AriaView attachment 2288674

Hope it does well for you Aria, maybe it just needs some TLC and time to perk up.

I love 1800 Flowers, they're a great company to work with!

Hope it does well for you Aria, maybe it just needs some TLC and time to perk up.

I love 1800 Flowers, they're a great company to work with!
I do have a green thumb...but the Tree was a disaster ...died immediately
and now the Lavender replacement....????? Never had any problems with any of my plants. Will be disappointed if it does DIE. Aria

A Short Story: My daughter gave me a Bonsai Azalea Tree from Flowers 800 and it died. They replaced it with a Lavender Plant $39.95..when out of the box it looked beautiful....after a few hours...not so beautiful...drooping. I planted it in my herb garden...hope it survives. AriaView attachment 2288674
I am hoping for the best!

They often droop at first. Hopefully the level of light is ok for the plant

Ron, It gets FULL SUN ALL DAY. And I did read that Lavender does not like to be damp. I watered it when I planted it. Did not water today...since I read it likes to dry out and then be watered. I am hoping it does make it. Aria

I used to be a pretty good gardener, so I might be able to help you. What’s the problem you’re facing? What are the conditions for the plant?

Ron, It gets FULL SUN ALL DAY. And I did read that Lavender does not like to be damp. I watered it when I planted it. Did not water today...since I read it likes to dry out and then be watered. I am hoping it does make it. Aria
That sound good for lavender!

I hope it is perked back up tomorrow

View attachment 2289040

Picked us up at the store. Going to be Sunday dinner.

Two months until hunting season, I can do this.

Who wants to hear how I cook waterfowl? It can be pretty complicated.
I have a recipe called sugar cane duck. We made it a couple of times and we liked it.

I do not see duck in the store very often. The last one was from a local farmer

Back
Top Bottom