Any Home Bakers Here?

I know of your loss and really understand. I'm far from young and have lost many loved ones in my lifetime.

You have amazing friends in here that have waited and worried deeply. As for Susan B, she is incredibly lovely person with her caring words reaching out to you.

As for me I relied on Bob penny1960 Debbie and Ron to hopefully track you, I really cannot count the people that care about you and know that they would never give up until you were back in the fold. :)
My BYC Bakers.....The Most Wonderful People I have ever met. They
have taught me MUCH about baking and living. They are the BEST...And knowing them....has made me a much better person.
Aria

I know of your loss and really understand. I'm far from young and have lost many loved ones in my lifetime.

You have amazing friends in here that have waited and worried deeply. As for Susan B, she is incredibly lovely person with her caring words reaching out to you.

As for me I relied on Bob penny1960 Debbie and Ron to hopefully track you, I really cannot count the people that care about you and know that they would never give up until you were back in the fold. :)
Marie, My BYC Bakes people are the BEST I have ever met. They taught me about baking, living and made me a better person. ALL have been so supportive and HELPED. And are still helping me. Aria

Back
Top Bottom