Any Home Bakers Here?

I must have been burgled by the fairies, my bread is almost gone. So I've started another loaf today with only yeast white and whole meal flour, mixed seeds lack black pepper and olive oil. :drool I'll have to set a trap for those naughty fairies. :confused: It wasn't me.
Marie...you are a Bread Fairy....I am one too. LOVE MY HOMEMADE
Breads. Looking forward to baking soon. Aria

This time I measured my flour in a bowl.
Today to save time I've measured my whole wheat flour in a bowl to the top, this is approximately 300g, then two thirds of white flour which is approx 200g. Added my yeast and a teaspoon of honey with a handful of mixed seeds. I added just over 300g of hot water and left it for 4 hours to rise. I'm going to put this doug it into my wet baking pot and leaving on gas mark 1 for about 10 to twenty minutes before putting the gas mark up to six.

It's easier this way, I hope it turns out well. I will let you know. :)

It will be really good to see you get a loaf together again Aria, baking is one of the many things you are good at ;)

I just set my dough to rise. I’m doing my favorite two loaf sourdough bread. I have all kinds of bread right now, but when it comes to french toast, this is what Duckling likes. I will freeze a ball of dough, and freeze whatever part of the other loaf we don’t use tomorrow morning. That is, unless the bread fairy comes here too.

I just set my dough to rise. I’m doing my favorite two loaf sourdough bread. I have all kinds of bread right now, but when it comes to french toast, this is what Duckling likes. I will freeze a ball of dough, and freeze whatever part of the other loaf we don’t use tomorrow morning. That is, unless the bread fairy comes here too.
Since these lockdown's these fairies have been taken full advantage, so be warned :oops:

I never touched the sourdough bread. Ok I burped but it doesn't mean I ate any bread
But I did see a fairy

20210305_141239.jpg

Back
Top Bottom