Any Home Bakers Here?

We celebrated our 25th anniversary with friends. Other than "milestone" numbers, we just use our anniversary as an excuse to get more expensive things that we both decide we need. We're both into practical stuff, so last year it was a wood splitter. $2k, 40 ton, should be something that out lasts us.

This year it will probably be welding equipment. Hubby said he wants to learn. So he asked me what I wanted (other than a coop add on and more chickens, obviously!) , and I said I wanted welded stuff and a hubby who knows how to weld.
So does he weld now? morning bakers

Looks like Marie has had enough of us. ha ha. She
learned all she needed from Ron and others...secrets of making bread....ha ha Aria
Too funny!

She will likely circle back here during baking season...which is odd to me since I bake year round! :lau

I’m thinking about baking some burger buns. After eating homemade for so long I don’t think I could eat those side store bought ones. And it’s becoming grill weather.
Home made buns are very tasty!

I grill here in the winter unless it is raining.

Home made buns are very tasty!

I grill here in the winter unless it is raining.
I used to grill year round but since I’m the only one who will do any thing concerning food here I’ve decided my convenience is more important!!! :gig Ducking out into the rain and mostly just the dark. It’s so dark here in the winter.

Back
Top Bottom