Any Home Bakers Here?

No baking bread today as we are decorating. So jambalaya for dinner today. Not had it for a while.
View attachment 2628465View attachment 2628466

Aria I hope you get to see a dentist soon. I've been trying to get in , no one is taking on new patients.. so ring round again next month.
I never have a problem with my Dentist. My son
is having stitches removed with his current problem. Needed to know Date he was available.
If I have a problem my Dentist ALWAYS takes care of it. I did not have a date for him. Now I do.
Their office was closed today when I called. Aria

I never have a problem with my Dentist. My son
is having stitches removed with his current problem. Needed to know Date he was available.
If I have a problem my Dentist ALWAYS takes care of it. I did not have a date for him. Now I do.
Their office was closed today when I called. Aria

@Aria

What do you like to do besides bake bread and care for your chickens?

I am always trying to find something to keep my mind busy. If I don't, I find that I become depressed or more depressed.

If you are interested in some of the things I am doing let me know and I'll PM them to you.

No baking bread today as we are decorating. So jambalaya for dinner today. Not had it for a while.

Aria I hope you get to see a dentist soon. I've been trying to get in , no one is taking on new patients.. so ring round again next month.
That looks fantastic! I’ll bet I’m not the only one who would love your recipe! :drool

@Aria

I am always trying to find something to keep my mind busy. If I don't, I find that I become depressed or more depressed.

If you are interested in some of the things I am doing let me know and I'll PM them to you.
Me too. If I get into my own head, things go south.

Another freezing morning. 26 degrees at the house, probably colder down the hill in the garden. Sorry, cherry blossoms. I'll see what happened in about 4 hours, I guess. Sigh.

@Aria, I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. :hugs

Some things I do to "get out of my head" are read, knit, watch a movie, and hang out on BYC. And take a nap.

I was going to make yogurt yesterday, but other things intervened, so I planned to do it today. Now other things are intervening. So maybe tomorrow. I hope.

@Aria

Thanks. I must say I am not able to move well.
I think it will take time to get back to what is normal? All things I liked to do ...were with Floyd and that is not possible. It will be a sad journey.
Thanks again, Aria

Back
Top Bottom