Any Home Bakers Here?

Thanks, it did! I was a little sore, but nothing like the first one.
So happy to be fully vaccinated. Can go back to church now. Small congregation, 8-12 folks, but several won't get vaccinated. I'll continue to mask and distance.
I am undecided on the shots? Have not had them.
Not sure what to do???? I did have COVID when in the hospital and rehab. And I had a infusion. The infusion lasted l hour and now had to wait 90 days before getting shots. April 19 WAS 90 days.
Are there some of you that do not want shots? Aria

I am undecided on the shots? Have not had them.
Not sure what to do???? I did have COVID when in the hospital and rehab. And I had a infusion. The infusion lasted l hour and now had to wait 90 days before getting shots. April 19 WAS 90 days.
Are there some of you that do not want shots? Aria
I was all set to go, but friend healthier than me is still paralyzed after shot---she has 70% loss but slowly getting better. It's been a month. They say she had a stroke. I am waiting a bit---still masking and distancing

@Aria I didn’t want to get the shot no real reason other than some anxiety over the fact that it’s a completely new type of vaccine and a fear of needles. I did get it though for two more important reasons because of my mom who is a transplant patient and because I will be required to have it if I continue down my current career path.
If not for those two things I probably would have waited a few years to see if there are any long term side affects. But I’m young and healthy with the exception of some asthma so my risk of having a severe case is very low should I ever contract it.

I am in no way going to be able to catch up on the at least 40+ new pages here!
Here's a baking adventure I had while I wasn't keeping up on here:
B9136806-5679-43FF-BB42-ED830C378D3C.jpeg

Someone ordered 72 COVID Cupcakes. This was my test batch. I didn't take pictures of the real thing because they didn't turn out this nice (I didn't give myself enough time... they were happy with them, though).

I am in no way going to be able to catch up on the at least 40+ new pages here!
Here's a baking adventure I had while I wasn't keeping up on here:
View attachment 2631145
Someone ordered 72 COVID Cupcakes. This was my test batch. I didn't take pictures of the real thing because they didn't turn out this nice (I didn't give myself enough time... they were happy with them, though).
This goes into the category of Now I’ve seen everything!

Back
Top Bottom