Any Home Bakers Here?

Had hamburgers for dinner with my family today, and this somehow found its way underneath the table.

FCDBC867-4464-4AE8-AB8B-5B3EF8809BDF.jpeg

Buster, what are you doing?

I am in no way going to be able to catch up on the at least 40+ new pages here!
Here's a baking adventure I had while I wasn't keeping up on here:
View attachment 2631145
Someone ordered 72 COVID Cupcakes. This was my test batch. I didn't take pictures of the real thing because they didn't turn out this nice (I didn't give myself enough time... they were happy with them, though).
I forgot to say what a wonderful job you did on these!

I got Greek yogurt made today. One gallon of milk equals two quarts of whey, four pints of yogurt. When I write it that way, it feels like I got more than I did. :gig

Lots of uses for the whey, though. Mix it in the chickens' food for a mash, put it in a smoothie, or put it on the blueberries. I know some people can drink it straight, but I'm not one of them. :sick
I make Bulgarian yogurt and put some gelatin in it. It comes out thick like Greek yogurt.

Tonight will be the fourth night in a row I put together Champlain bread. Yesterday’s went to my neighbor and her daughter, today’s went to my sister Diane for her birthday. I don’t really need a loaf tomorrow but I’m baking one anyhow!
I will bake a loaf of it this weekend!

It is so good!

Hi Aria,

Check with your Dr. to see what they say about you getting the covid vaccine.
Of course ALL DOCTORS are on the same Government Band Wagon...They say get it. I have very little faith in the whole Medical Field. NOT what
it was. Sorry. They believe in it. There are SOME who do not. Many healthy professionals HAVE NOT had the shots.....and I right now do not think
will have them???????? Aria

Back
Top Bottom