Any Home Bakers Here?

Of course ALL DOCTORS are on the same Government Band Wagon...They say get it. I have very little faith in the whole Medical Field. NOT what
it was. Sorry. They believe in it. There are SOME who do not. Many healthy professionals HAVE NOT had the shots.....and I right now do not think
will have them???????? Aria

I'm not getting one either Aria. When my sister died in 2001 from a blood clot, my doc ran some tests and told me I was at a higher risk for clots too. That's the problem some have had with the vaccine so I'm skipping it.

I'm not getting one either Aria. When my sister died in 2001 from a blood clot, my doc ran some tests and told me I was at a higher risk for clots too. That's the problem some have had with the vaccine so I'm skipping it.
Debby, Thanks. My son's wife...has a lot of medical
profession in her family. And MANY of them are not getting the shots. Dr. who removed my son's stiches...IS NOT GETTING them. We have done a lot of research...and I have the same higher risk for
clots too. Good Health to us. Aria

Good Health to us.
To everyone, regardless of getting the vaccine or not. DH and I did. We have friends and neighbors who are not. I'm totally fine with our decision and theirs.

One thing I hope and pray does NOT happen is a two-class society because of this.

"The Sneetches" by Dr. Seuss comes to mind...

To everyone, regardless of getting the vaccine or not. DH and I did. We have friends and neighbors who are not. I'm totally fine with our decision and theirs.

One thing I hope and pray does NOT happen is a two-class society because of this.

"The Sneetches" by Dr. Seuss comes to mind...
I think we already are!

I really don't think anyone really knows what the consequences of all the vaccines are.

They were developed so fast they didn't have time to test them appropriately.

They have not had the amount of problems that they could or still have.

This is one of the reasons I'm not taking it.

I really don't think anyone really knows what the consequences of all the vaccines are.

They were developed so fast they didn't have time to test them appropriately.

They have not had the amount of problems that they could or still have.

This is one of the reasons I'm not taking it.
My thoughts are so much like yours. Aria

We did ours but still in masks as we are all three high risk if it gets us ..
Baking yes pizza tonight, our world famous (in our minds)
Bacon, sausage and pepperoni with lots of Mozzarella.
As far as the shot too each their own like every has a opinion right and the other thing :gig

Mmm, homemade pizza...we baked that yesterday!

Back
Top Bottom