Any Home Bakers Here?

Bakers good afternoon one and all!

I was absent due to having my computer looked at.

Had to take Gretchen, my momma dog, to the vet Monday. She had five (5) seizures.

She was fourteen and a half (14.5) years old.

The vet helped her to cross the rainbow bridge very peacefully.

Will totally miss her.

Have a great day!
I’m so sorry! :hugs

Ugh, our A/C has gone out a couple days before we're supposed to get a tropical system. Something with the blower motor. The inside temp isn't too bad right now, but it will be when it hits the average daily temp of 98 F. :hmm Hopefully it'll get fixed soon! I'll be making some cookies ahead of the storm. Probably some jambalaya too. You never know what you'll need.

Ugh, our A/C has gone out a couple days before we're supposed to get a tropical system. Something with the blower motor. The inside temp isn't too bad right now, but it will be when it hits the average daily temp of 98 F. :hmm Hopefully it'll get fixed soon! I'll be making some cookies ahead of the storm. Probably some jambalaya too. You never know what you'll need.
Oh my goodness! 😬 Make popsicles!

Hope you get your a/c up and running again soon :fl

Wish I could share some of our summer heat with you Aria. It's been in the high 90's and went over 100 the other day.

Enjoy your cooler weather!
That is why I baked 3 loaves of Sourdough Honey Oat yesterday. Lots of wonderful things going on here. WE SOLD OUR AIRSTREAM. Our Airstream Aria has been sold and scheduled for a journey to
England on Monday, June 21st. BITTERSWEET.
Aria

That is why I baked 3 loaves of Sourdough Honey Oat yesterday. Lots of wonderful things going on here. WE SOLD OUR AIRSTREAM. Our Airstream Aria has been sold and scheduled for a journey to
England on Monday, June 21st. BITTERSWEET.
Aria

I bet you have a lot of nice memories of trips with the Airstream. But it will be one less thing to deal with and some other family will have a lot of fun with it...hope that helps.

I bet you have a lot of nice memories of trips with the Airstream. But it will be one less thing to deal with and some other family will have a lot of fun with it...hope that helps.
Debby, We had some SUPER TRIPS and met people
like this group, and I have memories I WILL NEVER
FORGET. Sally B, GOD Bless her...I always remember
what she told me: Don't Cry Because It's Over...Smile because it Happened. I have this written on my desk...and every day when I am at my computer...I read it and it DOES HELP. Aria

Back
Top Bottom