Any Home Bakers Here?

Bakers good evening one and all!

Today was a very busy day.

Took the dog to the vet, she has decided not to eat since we had her moth er cremated.

The vet said her labs were great, x-rays show no tumors or growth.

She is spending the night and hopefully get her to eat some dog food.

I spent some time with my husband working in the coop.

Have a great day!

How long can you do without it, do you think?
Couple days, definitely not weeks. I relocated the incubator to my friends' house which has power. The main worry here is that our alarm system is offline since the power's out, so we have to be hypervigilant. We have a gas stove and multiple coolers.

More of just impatience than an actual issue :lau

Houses on LSU's campus are getting power, maybe that means I will soon...

PXL_20210827_224654000.jpg

This was my sourdough bread from the other day. The Man and I have already demolished most of two loaves. The other two are sliced and in the freezer. Billy Bob is in the fridge; how often should I feed him if I'm not going to use him very often? It's just the two of us now, so I can't bake as often as I once could.

Couple days, definitely not weeks. I relocated the incubator to my friends' house which has power. The main worry here is that our alarm system is offline since the power's out, so we have to be hypervigilant. We have a gas stove and multiple coolers.

More of just impatience than an actual issue :lau

Houses on LSU's campus are getting power, maybe that means I will soon...

Hope your power is back soon!

View attachment 2817239

This was my sourdough bread from the other day. The Man and I have already demolished most of two loaves. The other two are sliced and in the freezer. Billy Bob is in the fridge; how often should I feed him if I'm not going to use him very often? It's just the two of us now, so I can't bake as often as I once could.

Nice looking bread @BigBlueHen53 :thumbsup

Interesting! Our last dog, Mara, was Lab and Bull Terrier.

I know nothing about Staffordshire Terriers. What about her indicates that as a breed?
From my past experience they won't have total traits of a staff being a mixed breed, but of course each dog will have it's own unique little ways, depending on their life experience, the same as us humans.

Staffordshire terriers can tend too be what the owner wants them too be or what what' has been put into them, same said for most dog's really. But I have found staffie's a little different from other dog's.

What I find adorable is their sulk, you can really tell when they are in an upset state. I just love most of their personalities and their expressions.

What sickens me too the core is when they are abused or made to be aggressive because of how they have been treated and if brought up well they can be outstanding little creatures, some are very clever and even sympathetic, that's why the are called the nanny dog. If you are down they have this human like behaviour and will try to cheer you up or make you laugh.

I had too change this post a little because I was called away as I began too write. :). It's been a busy and eventful day here.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom