Any Home Bakers Here?

My Sourdough Started is happy and well, thanks to
Ron. Today I a planning to BAKE 3 loaves of Multigrain Sourdough Seeded Bread. Aria

Forgot to mention my Sourdough was given to me
by Ron in September 2016. Genesis if 5 years old.
I was in the Hospital one time lately, and Ron helped
me bring it back to active life with Apple Cider Vinegar. It remains active, live and well. Aria
I am happy that the sourdough starter is going strong for you!

Hi everyone :)

I started my sourdough last night so it's been 24 hours. But there's a problem because there's hooch ontop and I've read that it is an indication that it needs feeding. :confused:

So now I'm wondering if I should I scrap this and use another flour or just feed it. I used rye flour

I started my sourdough last night so it's been 24 hours. But there's a problem because there's hooch ontop and I've read that it is an indication that it needs feeding. :confused:

So now I'm wondering if I should I scrap this and use another flour or just feed it. I used rye flour
I use solely rye flour in my starter and have had no trouble. How warm is the place where the starter is kept?

Feed it!

Back
Top Bottom