Any Home Bakers Here?

Hello...been reading through this massive thread and decided I needed to come on over n learn more bout baking!
I made some scones for the first time couple weeks ago...they were super easy and turned out delicious!
First ones were cranberry orange scones...then I had blueberries been in frige a while so decided to do another makin of just blueberries...really good too!

Hello...been reading through this massive thread and decided I needed to come on over n learn more bout baking!
I made some scones for the first time couple weeks ago...they were super easy and turned out delicious!
First ones were cranberry orange scones...then I had blueberries been in frige a while so decided to do another makin of just blueberries...really good too!
Hi there :frow and welcome!

Welcome. Aria

Welcome to the thread! Those scones sound delicious!

Welcome to the thread!

Welcome to the Home bakers thread ... There is a index of recipes on the first page.

Back
Top Bottom