Any Home Bakers Here?

Someone had to run the blower constantly to keep the snow clear so we wouldn't slide off. It was a VERY STRESSFUL day. I was the foreman and in charge of the crew, by lunchtime we pulled off the job and refused to go back, it wasn't safe to be working on the roof. I caught flack from the roofing company owner, but I felt responsible for the safety of my co-workers.

Someone had to run the blower constantly to keep the snow clear so we wouldn't slide off. It was a VERY STRESSFUL day. I was the foreman and in charge of the crew, by lunchtime we pulled off the job and refused to go back, it wasn't safe to be working on the roof. I caught flack from the roofing company owner, but I felt responsible for the safety of my co-workers.
No one could pay me enough to get on a roof with snow on it.

I have another Sourdough rising. Made a lot of bread this week (two for each of my neighbors...
one each. Two mailed to Florida and yesterday
one for the friend who plows my driveway.

Today the loaf rising is for ME. The Sourdough
Mulitgrain Seeded Recipe seems to be one of my
favorites. I will post a photo later. My Sourdough Genesis is working Well. Thanks Ron
....Aria
I need to get my starter out of the fridge soon!

I just realize it...I baked 6 loaves of Sourdough Multigrain Seeded each weighing 2 pounds. This is
a great recipe with a super active SDS all the loaves
seemed to come out the same. NEED A BAKING
BREAK. Aria

Attachments

• Multigrain Sourdough Seeded 1.22.2022.JPG
    Multigrain Sourdough Seeded 1.22.2022.JPG
    323.5 KB · Views: 0
Safety of lives should be first and foremost

That is FINE. I make large batch of Soup...I put it
HOT in glass jars...put the top on and put in the refrigerator. I use as I need. When I open the jars they are sealed (like canning) hot soup into
clean jars seal and let cool...then refrigerate.
DELICIOUS. KEEPS and stays FRESH. Aria
I would but the noodles are too soft for me n DH...so it never gets eaten...I gotta get better!

Back
Top Bottom